Legal Support Staff
- Donated a Christmas Tree for a benefit for the Domestic Violence Shelter
- Donated a wreath for a benefit for the Alzheimer’s Association
- Platinum sponsor of the Larue County Youth Soccer Association
- Conducted a pet supplies drive for the Hardin County Animal Shelter
- Ran as an office in The Color Run 2016, which sponsored scholarships
- Donated a grand prize at the Allegro Bingo event, which benefited the Salvation Army
- Currently involved in the Legal Food Frenzy, collecting donations for Feeding America
- In February, will be taking part in the Chili Cookoff and Silent Auction at Allegro, which benefits The Veteran’s Tribute Group, Inc. to build a Vietnam Veteran’s Wall in Elizabethtown.
Contact an experienced Kentucky lawyer for a free initial consultation
Burnett Casey Griffin, PLLC represents clients throughout Kentucky in a wide range of legal matters, including family, injury and immigration cases. Please call 270-769-4618 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Elizabethtown office.